Wednesday 29 May 2013

day 29 | 'cause i'm hipster like that

I almost forgot the reason why I opened this computer in the first place. Oh well! I'm getting to it now!

I can't believe I only have two more days with this book challenge! I really wanted to devote more time in writing these blog entries; unfortunately, I really do not have all the time and resources to make a proper blog post. I am way too effing busy at work, and when I finally get home the only thing I want to do is curl up into a ball and sleep. Then I wake up and repeat the cycle all over again. Woe. Hopefully the work dwindles down in the coming months.

That said, I shall go on with my entry.

Day 29 - A book everyone hated but you liked

I seriously can't think of an answer to this! Usually when people hate a book, that's a good sign that I probably shouldn't read it. I take people's advice on books seriously, lol. Sooooo let's pick a book that people are meh about but I liked enough:

Graceling by Kristin Cashore.


I just recently saw on a forum that a lot of people were apparently bored by the book. I really liked it though! I love Katsa and Po, the setting, and the plot. Also, I love how there's finally a book that recognizes the fact that some girls don't want to get married. Oh well, different strokes I guess.

Tomorrow shall be my final entry for this book challenge! Will I be able to write it or not? Find out, mwahahha.

Day 30 - Your favorite book of all time

No comments:

Post a Comment