Monday 18 February 2013

random rambling monday | crawling towards the sun


I almost forgot that it's a Monday today.

Which means: time for more meaningless ramblings from a bored idiot!

-- To begin this week, I tried following along the exercise video above. It was so. effing. tiring. My legs were screaming bloody murder when I was done! I think this is a pretty good indication that I'm severely out of shape! I've never been athletic or even a physical sort of person, but I always made time to at least walk around campus during my university days. But after this workout I was positively winded! I'm glad I found a really good fitness channel though. I don't want to look like a Victoria's Secret model ('cause that is the most impossible of goals!), but I'd like to be less flabby and more active.

My feeeeels in a little paper cup.

-- [SPOILER ALERT!] Last Saturday, I watched Shirokuma Cafe episode 44 and finished Natsume Yuujinchou Shi, and I'm at a loss for words. I watch Shirokuma Cafe at the end of every week to be happy. So WTF is up with this episode bringing me to tears?!?! I totally did not expect Jokin Panda-san to leave! He's one of my favorite characters! Sniff. The great thing about this episode though, is that it was really, unbelievably heartwarming and also provided a lot of character development for Panda-kun and Penguin. So good job, Shirokuma Cafe! But I expect a happy episode next week!

As for Natsume Yuujinchou, I felt like such an idiot watching the last episodes and trying to rein in the tears, 'cause my mom was in the same room. But I can't help it, this damn anime just hits me way too hard with the feels. It was so painful to watch Natsume running across town and calling for his father, and that little brat of a foster sister he had saying "Go back to your real home!"  I hate you kid. I really hope there's a fifth season!  This is the kind of anime that I won't watch for a while, then marathon for a whole week. I think I'll be watching Kuroshitsuji next!

I think I burned the cereal.

-- For some reason yesterday, I kept on watching cooking videos, most especially bento-making videos. It might not sound strange to you, but I am the most cooking inept person in the universe. My parents and sister scream in fear when they see me fiddling with the gas burner. I've always wanted to be able to make a kyara-bento, but (in the words of a popular meme) "ain't nobody got time for that." I wake up really early for a 2-hour commute, which only gives me at most an hour of preparation. But hopefully one day (!!!) I get to learning more about cooking and making lunch for myself, so I consume less fried food and more veggies.

I wonder how far across the room I'd go when my dad punches me for asking him to make a kyara-ben XD

-- Obviously, this is not a day for deep and insightful entries, so I'm sorry if you came here expecting that XD

No comments:

Post a Comment