Tuesday 10 July 2012



APRIL?!?! My last post here was APRIL!?! God, so much for a new life.

To be honest, I actually have been keeping up with most of my goals. My problem lies in the documentation, especially when it comes to the web. I'm having difficulty with our Internet connection at home and I've been spending more time net-surfing on my iPod as opposed to the computer. 

Lately, however, I've been arriving at the office pretty early 'cause my sister has a 7AM class, and to make life for my father easier, I have to wake up earlier and travel with her. In retrospect, it's not that bad, because I get to have a little bit of extra time to myself in the morning. With that, I'll try my very best to update this blog more often, especially with my art progress.

Another issue I have is with my thoughts. I'm the kind of person who doesn't like sharing too much about myself to other people. I believe thoughts and experiences are best left to the pages of my journals, be they paper or traditional. It's why my livejournal is set to private/friends only. I will also try to share some details of my personal life here, but with discretion. I'm not interesting or anything, but I'll try.

The above photo is one of my latest manga colorings. I said I was going to stop doing them, but it's from the final chapter of one of my favorite manga series. I needed a bit of a tribute to put closure on my feeeeeels.

No comments:

Post a Comment