Tuesday 13 November 2012

Wake Up Call

Well, fuck.

I had two whole days to myself and I didn't spend it doing anything productive. You can blame Community for that. You can also blame our Internet connection, which has the stability of an elephant on a trapeze.

Lol. But seriously. It's all my doing. On the bright side, I managed to read two more books and am continually adding to my book goal. On the downside, I have this strange delusion that I have no more books to read when there's a fuckton of books waiting in my bookshelf, so I spent a large portion of the afternoon on GoodReads, looking for book recs.

Which is why I amp posting this note to myself on my blog, so I can reinforce it in my stubborn brain that I need to get up and go do things instead of curling up on the couch like every season is hibernation time.

No comments:

Post a Comment