Monday 12 March 2012

a tablet post~

The lovely Oyah lent me her tablet a few weeks back, and I'm trying to practice with it at least once a week.

I'm not doing very well. :D

The thing is, I thought tablets were going to be pretty easy to use. Years of watching artist doing a livestream or posting their speedpaints on YouTube made me think that the tablet was a magical item that can suddenly make your art amazing. I regress. Using a tablet really needs a lot of practice on my part.

Here are some of the random shiznit I've been doing as practice. I've only been doing faces lately, and as the year progresses, I hope I get to do backgrounds and poses too!









 Daheck is Blogger doing to the resolutions?! Oh well.

That's it for now. I've actually done a lot more illustrations, but I felt like they sucked way too much for me to be posting them.

1 comment:

  1. Hello beautiful! You will do well as long as your practice, practice, and practice. <3

    ReplyDelete